• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Breitling SuperOcean II 44MM

GG2016

Known Member
17/12/16
Whats about the reliability of the movement?
Im a newbie and i really want to buy one of these.
Thank you

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Whats about the reliability of the movement?
Im a newbie and i really want to buy one of these.
Thank you
It's one of the most reliable asian clone movement so you are good to go

D

d4m.test

Wish this was readily available with the SS strap, not a massive fan of the rubber. Stunning looking watch mind, gorgeous dial

D

d4m.test

From what i can see, when comparing with gen the date window seems slightly misplaced but would only see it when comparing side-by-side

c0okie

18/7/15
Wish this was readily available with the SS strap, not a massive fan of the rubber. Stunning looking watch mind, gorgeous dial

If you manage to find a Pro II bracelet..
0146d48f40e7694f9d9c61a6ec7d7c89.jpg

nanoman

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/2/15
PNW
How does the new GF superocean II compares with the noob version? It seems like the noob is closer to gen and the only advantage GF version is the steel bracelet. I am torn between the two, so any inputs will be appreciated.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
From what i can see, when comparing with gen the date window seems slightly misplaced but would only see it when comparing side-by-side

Date window is placed correctly. Maybe you compared to the 42mm gen version. There the window is of course placed more to the rehaut. But the rep is the 44mm version, so it should be pretty accurate.

ebattle

5/1/17
I have a GF on the way, If you guys are interested I can post pics when it arrives...

ebattle

5/1/17
BTW, if you're after the GF blue dial, check with your TD first. They seem to be out of stock.

nanoman

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/2/15
PNW
AQ8n6f.jpg
This is noob with noob pro2, wondering if I can fit pro3 to this?
That is one sweet combination. Which TD did you go with for the bracelet combination? This noob comes with a rubber strap by default.

rocky123

Horology Curious
25/9/10
I bought this from member and it came with gen rubber and this noob bracelet. Bracelet is from Superocean chrono.
Its a shame this doesn't originally come with pro2, as Im not fan of the look of pro3. Haven't handled one nor seen one in flesh though yet

Ku2JhN.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: maxracingshox