• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Breitling SuperOcean II 44MM

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
Received an email today from Ryan via the InTime Newsletter (Sure others did here too...) and the NOOB Breitling SuperOcean II caught my eye $328 A2824 44MM model. Having owned the 42mm 2016 GEN I may have to pick this one up and compare. Not sure of the release date, as stated by Ryan it is SOON & the site says Available :whistling: [MENTION=42661]ryanwayer[/MENTION]

noname

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/16
Received an email today from Ryan via the InTime Newsletter (Sure others did here too...) and the NOOB Breitling SuperOcean II caught my eye $328 A2824 44MM model. Having owned the 42mm 2016 GEN I may have to pick this one up and compare. Not sure of the release date, as stated by Ryan it is SOON & the site says Available :whistling: @ryanwayer

What's gen's bezel material, is it rubber as pervious gen? Thanks

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Received an email today from Ryan via the InTime Newsletter (Sure others did here too...) and the NOOB Breitling SuperOcean II caught my eye $328 A2824 44MM model. Having owned the 42mm 2016 GEN I may have to pick this one up and compare. Not sure of the release date, as stated by Ryan it is SOON & the site says Available :whistling: [MENTION=42661]ryanwayer[/MENTION]

It will be available after 5 days :)

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
I'll order one if it come with bracelet

The SuperOcean II 44mm bracelet is nice, brushed for the most part & 22mm. You don't want the one they offered with the GEN 42mm model as it was polished though 20mm was a nice size.

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
What's gen's bezel material, is it rubber as pervious gen? Thanks

The GEN SuperOcean II is also rubber again, though I liked the look better than what the previous model used.

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
The only downside of the 44mm model is the HEV valve being a potential leak point. On the GEN 42mm there is no HEV valve. The crown size is a tad larger on the GEN 44mm which is nicer though as I found the GEN 42mm to be on the small side.

livinglegend510

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/13
The only downside of the 44mm model is the HEV valve being a potential leak point. On the GEN 42mm there is no HEV valve. The crown size is a tad larger on the GEN 44mm which is nicer though as I found the GEN 42mm to be on the small side.

interested in this watch...is it considered a super rep??

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Has anyone actually received this watch yet? Someone post some picks once you do. I am super interested

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
The quality of construction on this one is incredible. I had a gen superocean 44 and this one is on par with it. Noob did a great job with the dial and case finishing, the bezel is solid too.
GYJKgcm.jpg

dan89

Renowned Member
4/9/16
The quality of construction on this one is incredible. I had a gen superocean 44 and this one is on par with it. Noob did a great job with the dial and case finishing, the bezel is solid too.
GYJKgcm.jpg
If you can do a review of gen vs rep it will be good haha :)

Mele

Horology Curious
31/8/16
Interesting thing is that the blue one does not come with a blue bezel like the original one, it comes with a black bezel instead, which is a huge flaw. Based on this I wonder if Noob paid attention to smaller details or if they just launched the first version to the market because there was a huge demand for it...

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
It's subtle, but the Noob blue dial does have a blue rubber bezel, probably a bit too dark but it's different from the black bezel.
KdXEpNH.jpg

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
GYJKgcm.jpg
Nice what is your wrist size?

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
Thanks for your first impressions!

I hope you will share more pics or even a review with us!
GYJKgcm.jpg