• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Navitimer 01 happy owners?

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10
Bassman3401 did you received it in conus?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10
I am looking for the leather strap rep but sead does not sell those

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15
Gen and rep are almost the same, only big tels are the sunken date wheel, wrong sub dials, thickness of the watch and of course the movement. My Rep navi is really loud, I can't hear my gen ;)

I also took some comparison pics for you:

Sorry mate. Can I ask if this is the bp version? Not so familiar with the navitimer world.

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
That's not a navitimer world...

A Navi world has subdials at 6-9-12 with date at 3

SwaY-DE

Horology Curious
13/11/16
Maybe someone with a rep and a gen can confirm

I recently got a gen Navitimer Fighters and compared to my rep Navi the fluted bezel seems to be much more spiky on the gen
Is it like this on all gens? And lot softer on all reps?
I mean it's a really big difference and I could easily tell the watch by just one touch

Goodwood

Known Member
30/1/11
To show how good the rep case is on the 01, I have a genuine Old Navitimer and the genuine metal bracelet from the Old Navitimer fits the 01 perfectly. The spring bars snap right in with no fighting and the curved bracelt end link fit snug against the case. Very impressive.

Goodwood

ismaelreina

Known Member
31/8/18

My Navitimer has prof 2xAR because crystal was poor and now is more similar to gen. And I think that the metallic grey of subdials is the same that all cheap replicas, gen is more white, beautiful. The metallic grey colour confirm that is a replica, and crystal standard too.