• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
white-01135.jpg

seafoam

20/9/09
Man I can’t seem to find any evolutions now with the correct sub dials like you have... is that h factory?? Or BP?

Yeah these are hard to come by. Not sure what the factory is tbh, sorry bro. Just have to keep an eye out in the sales section. Gl!!

Aurelius7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/20
EU
ZLjVHv.jpg

No filters.
Love & hate relationship with this watch. The more I wear it, the more I appreciate it and don't want to sell it, but eventually I'm looking to get Superocean A17367 - hope GF will make one. :happy:

Does anyone have experience with Superocean from TF ?

Last edited:
Reactions: OldNavitimer

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I love this watch
2d4339296826c0d54c86a579e0aee167.jpg

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A6003 mediante Tapatalk

I’ve been telling people that whichever factory this is from, they’ve updated the slide rule to be at least as good as the BP and JF ones... may not be ALL the way to the dial, but it’s as close as we can get right now!!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Love the chronomat!
unfortunately, it was overlooked in qc process that the clasp was Utterly faulty and after I sized the bracelet and put the watch on for the first time, it burst off the clasp and fell to the hard floor!! Took some tough knocks but the movement seems fine (except that the hour counter is always running and always able to be reset, ha)
You can see from the clasp pic how shallow the grooves are. It just won’t hold/lock in a spring bar...