• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph 42 Grey GF AB0118 with Gen bracelet.
u0P0v.jpg

Nice!
Does make me wonder how the (new) roulleaux bracelet would look on the premier...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20

When I asked my 6 and 4 year old boys: What color is this dial?
They responded: hmmm, it’s gwreen, dad!

I just didn’t listen when they said it, I figured well I don’t want to regret getting black like I did with the world, when now I want the blue world instead... So, I got blue... What I know feel is that the white with numbers would prolly look INCREDIBLE!
I definitely feel like this is the best navitimer rep I own!
I know the minute/hour counter doesn’t work, it’s greenish in most light, and the logo is none too raised. I LOVE the strap and clasp. I just absolutely love how it feels and has the watch just sit up on the wrist!!

Reactions: Swiii and tkingjr

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Is this too much of a stretch? Please don't roast me
9dc9e358735caae5dc1d4918221e924c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ItsAMeMario

Horology Curious
24/8/19
Giving the very average replicated yet quality made stratos gray navitimer 01 rep from “unknown factory” some love today!
ur1mJ.jpg
urmEs.jpg

Wow dude! That's the one I'm after at. Looks incredible, where can I get it? Thanks in advance.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Now, I will say that it is a good build quality and therefore a good timepiece.. at least the one I got. The time/movement runs better than any other Navi rep I have to date and it just feels solid... but it really isn’t That accurate honestly...
if you don’t mind that aspect, go for it!
www.trustytime.shop
Search navitimer and it’s on page 2 or 3...

ItsAMeMario

Horology Curious
24/8/19
Thank you for your answer, after reading a lot, I've chosen to go for BP Black Navi World as it will be my very first step in this world.