• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
GF Superocean II

VkEuzg.jpg

Looks like they did something to improve the color of the blue rubber insert on this production run. I’ve had/have both Noob and GF, and they weren’t this blue. Lucky bastard...

Reactions: tkingjr

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
How do you like the Ziczac? I just ordered a blue lizard deployant strap from them for my blue Navitimer World.

I think you'll be happy. I've got multiple straps from them for Omega and IWC. The strap pictured is actually made for an Omega deployment so I haven't handled one of their "breitling" models. The ones I have are very well made. What usually strikes me the most is how soft and pliable they are. This can be a downside in that on deployants where the tail folds under like for Breitling and Omega...the tail can shift and stick out the side since there isn't a keeper holding in the extra tail and the strap is so soft that it bends easily. This maybe because I have a small wrist and these straps are a bit too long for me.

The biggest thing for me on a Breitling strap is the thickness of the domed padding and the side walls. Genuine breitling straps have a very characteristic look in that way. ZZ doesn't have the same thickness, though it still looked good I thought. The newer genuine breitling straps are nowhere near as doomed as they have been in the past. It looks like they switched manufacturers for their straps. The font on the back of the straps changed too. I bought a new genuine Breitling Crocodile in blue but I'll be selling it as the thinner dome doesn't look right to me.