• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
VKbPxf.jpg

Reactions: tkingjr

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
A lot of beautiful Breitlings in this thread! Here is one of mine, the GF Avenger II GMT in white. Been wearing it for two weeks straight now, since I got it back from BlutRune with a gen Swiss ETA 2836-2 elaboré installed. This is one of the watches I will be keeping forever.
b2f4e347c48c6bef14d7f257a735c049.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Still in the middle of modding, but it looks nice as-is too. The white baton SA(and Bentley 6.75) were the two that got me into watches... it took years, as I never had one until now.

bnbBxc.jpg

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I have had me made a custom strap for my deployment buckle in the pro diver III style. Was just delivered by email and it’s amazing! True one of kind.

VvkPVd.jpg

That is awesome! More pics and info please! Very impressive!

Reactions: Jacka696

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
That is awesome! More pics and info please! Very impressive!

Certainly sir, here you go.
VvwOk3.jpg

Vvw3Vb.jpg
q

I wanted a leather strap for my deployment buckle, thought of a design and asked Zeppelin Craft if he could make it. He had it ready the next day...
You can find him on Facebook and eBay.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryckan13 and vicad

Bart Bever

8/2/13
Belgium
Certainly sir, here you go.
VvwOk3.jpg

Vvw3Vb.jpg
q

I wanted a leather strap for my deployment buckle, thought of a design and asked Zeppelin Craft if he could make it. He had it ready the next day...
You can find him on Facebook and eBay.

Very nice!
Did you give the exact lenght to make? or is it still possible to cut it how you want it?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Very nice!
Did you give the exact lenght to make? or is it still possible to cut it how you want it?

No, I gave the measurements of my rubber strap. But as the buckle has the micro adjuster, it doesn’t come to precise.