• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
How’s it feel? Looks great what a bargain, very nice indeed mate I need to get myself on dh gate but I’m useless on finding anything on there lol

Lol finding anything on there is like walking through a mine field. Some of them are OK, not TD quality and some of them do not even fall apart lol. It is very hit and miss though. I only shop there when I am unsure I really want a particular watch. I have never had a Breitling but wanted to check them out. Personally I think this one feels great. I did a little bit of TLC on the bracelet and it feels very comfortable and smooth now. Like all these chronomats it is a big lump and heavy watch, so that is good :)

SmartFox

I'm Pretty Popular
11/10/16
🇪🇺
Snowtime
HFy6F.jpg

Reactions: Jonas-Sthlm

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
Great combo with this strap. Is the watch gen?

Thank you. Both watch and strap are replica. Watch its the BP A23322 rep with the frozen 3 o'clock hand in order to correct the date height. It is extremely accurate, except for a slight shape difference of the hands. The AR is fantastic out of the box. The strap is a Breitling signed tang buckle strap that I don't believe is made anymore, at least I can't find it. I've also got it in blue. I've got a gen strap, and the shape (padding) on these rep straps is very close to gen, though the materials and overall feel are quite different.

44757091480_79a89cf2b2_h.jpg

__ceco__

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/15
EU
Thank you. Both watch and strap are replica. Watch its the BP A23322 rep with the frozen 3 o'clock hand in order to correct the date height. It is extremely accurate, except for a slight shape difference of the hands. The AR is fantastic out of the box. The strap is a Breitling signed tang buckle strap that I don't believe is made anymore, at least I can't find it. I've also got it in blue. I've got a gen strap, and the shape (padding) on these rep straps is very close to gen, though the materials and overall feel are quite different.

44757091480_79a89cf2b2_h.jpg

Great watch and strap. Before a few months ago i sell my gen Navitimer A23322 and now i for sure will buy the BP black stick version

Reactions: C Master