• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20

Dude… they def. upgraded this thing or something..,, looks a lot different than the one I got a while back.. mine was a lot more “gray” colored I guess, whereas this is more shiny or something. Looks awesome!!! Maybe it’s just the camera but I feel like I’ve seen 3 or 4 different pics lately of ones that look different…

Seaboy85

Known Member
Supporter
16/4/20
I don’t see many gen with this font.. but I guess they’re out there… it come from the ad like that??

What is this Navitimer beauty? How’s the AR coating in the crystal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I don’t see many gen with this font.. but I guess they’re out there… it come from the ad like that??

Thanks. It's bought it from Chrono24 (from a known dealer) and it' gen DW from a gen Navitimer so yes, it comes from the AD like this

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Dude… they def. upgraded this thing or something..,, looks a lot different than the one I got a while back.. mine was a lot more “gray” colored I guess, whereas this is more shiny or something. Looks awesome!!! Maybe it’s just the camera but I feel like I’ve seen 3 or 4 different pics lately of ones that look different…

Thank you bro, much better the pearls are on gf releases now, bezel finish is more refined aswell and flat, case shape is a tiny bit different too compared to old ones but not sure if it’s closer to the gen or anything but overall I think is almost perfect, all it needs a gen Eta 7750 maybe.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Thank you bro, much better the pearls are on gf releases now, bezel finish is more refined aswell and flat, case shape is a tiny bit different too compared to old ones but not sure if it’s closer to the gen or anything but overall I think is almost perfect, all it needs a gen Eta 7750 maybe.

I bought a gen B13 (chronometer grade) on eBay for only $349. PM and I’ll give you the sellers name!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Kept this thing in the watch box waiting for it to sell, but unfortunately there just hasn’t been any serious interest — lowballed offers excluded!

Hell of a watch!!

Reactions: seafoam

atozzotas

7/1/15
Great for me
b8d7b3af94ad9caf290753c8b327a7d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk