• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
j3I9Ot.jpg

Reactions: Thatwatchguy

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
FINALLY!!
After many attempts and many failures, I have FINALLY disassembled a dial, changed the day/datewheel and out the hands back on the dial!!
It doesn’t sound like much but felt like a great accomplishment for me!

I really feel like the correct day/date disks bring it a lot closer to being a very accurate rep!!
jHz3Tj.jpg
jHzh5I.jpg
jHz2tc.jpg

Last edited:

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
FINALLY!!
After many attempts and many failures, I have FINALLY disassembled a dial, changed the day/datewheel and out the hands back on the dial!!
It doesn’t sound like much but felt like a great accomplishment for me!

Congrats! You've done a great job. Extra special given it's the first time you've succeeded! Hope you now venture onto bigger ventures ;)

Gen slide rule??

Yes sir, gen slide rule it is :)

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Congrats! You've done a great job. Extra special given it's the first time you've succeeded! Hope you now venture onto bigger ventures ;)

Yes sir, gen slide rule it is :)

I appreciate it!! Felt great!! Haha, clicked on the chrono... I bent the minute hand up just enough and maybe the chrono stick bent down just enough where they rub and stop the chrono...
simole fix, but it’s been a two attempt two night ordeal and I’m really dreading taking it out of the case AGAIN!! But it will be done and fixed with Care..

...I’ve said it before I will again.. slide rule does it!! Crystal is amazing ????!
youvknow my favorite one is the stratos though..

Reactions: neon_7

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Can’t say enough about this piece.. It is one of the few in rotation with my gen chronomats.. Meaning: I have a couple nice pieces I should sell..

Last edited:

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Got this today. Was hoping I could deal with the sunken date, but probably can't.
Can anything be done?
20bc24adebf5eb5c601579ef65e213c4.jpg