• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
korky7 its a gen, im thinking about getting the GF v2 to compare, it was my first in store buy and i dont really think its worth 4500€ when i could get a used one for 2700€ or a greymarket one for 3600€ but we live and we learn the store had a kickass ensurance i got with it so some perks in store but not gonna do it again

Reactions: leo6929

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
korky7 its a gen, im thinking about getting the GF v2 to compare, it was my first in store buy and i dont really think its worth 4500€ when i could get a used one for 2700€ or a greymarket one for 3600€ but we live and we learn the store had a kickass ensurance i got with it so some perks in store but not gonna do it again

Ahhh...ok that makes sense. The rep is really really good. The only thing that is different is the ring between the dial and thr bezel is brushed and not polished. It was very noticeable and bugged the xrap out of Mr so that is why is sold it. I got lucky and ended up finding the seawolf II in yellow dial. I honeslty think i like the newer model better but the II may be slightly more accurate.

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
korky7 it looks good, but the texture/collor is off and could be bettered i think it would make a good franken base if you ever found a gen dial&hand set and got it repolished/brushed it would look great also a eta2824 would be nice but then you almost touch Gen price.. i love frankens tho i have a super avenger project going

when done it will be all gen exept the caseback that is from a H fac v2 that used to be the base watch but then i went mad..

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
korky7 it looks good, but the texture/collor is off and could be bettered i think it would make a good franken base if you ever found a gen dial&hand set and got it repolished/brushed it would look great also a eta2824 would be nice but then you almost touch Gen price.. i love frankens tho i have a super avenger project going

when done it will be all gen exept the caseback that is from a H fac v2 that used to be the base watch but then i went mad..

If you ever decide to sell that, I put me name in it. Wow...looking good.

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
the only franken pice i would consider selling is my seawolf avenger 45 yellow dial dlc coated 1/1000 with gen dial
i have lots of info on it and a list of stuff that bugs me like lume matchup on dial and hands due to being from different models they are a exact match in all other ways there is some wear but that is to be expected with a worn pice it dont need a service as it has only been 1,5 years since last service it does need a tune up it runs a bit slow.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
j32xFP.jpg