• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

bbsw@rren

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/16
My EDC (Every Day Carry)
c5299aad82bca6b65f6e92c8c0d66604.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
What do you think mate?

What do YOU think? ;)

Honestly I did not have high expectations from this watch for several reasons:

- I could not find the maker and it was listed only a 2 TD's websites. It was put up in 2012.
- I had not seen any reviews or pics about it, almost like nobody on RWI has ever purchased it
- I could tell from the pics it was not a super rep but I am very attracted to blue dials and I thought the little bit of gold would be nice with it

I can confirm it's not a great rep but it looks and feels decent enough so I am planning to keep it and enjoy it for some time. Dial prints are wrong and color is off. Blue is too light and it becomes even lighter in natural light.

It's actuay supposed to rep the Breitling B13356 with Roman numerals. Looks like not all of them have that arrow shaped running second hand but I like that.

To the right 2 versions of the Gen

a0f9e525944ff19bbf921b50103fd571.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TheWatchGuy2

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
What do YOU think? ;)

Honestly I did not have high expectations from this watch for several reasons:

- I could not find the maker and it was listed only a 2 TD's websites. It was put up in 2012.
- I had not seen any reviews or pics about it, almost like nobody on RWI has ever purchased it
- I could tell from the pics it was not a super rep but I am very attracted to blue dials and I thought the little bit of gold would be nice with it

I can confirm it's not a great rep but it looks and feels decent enough so I am planning to keep it and enjoy it for some time. Dial prints are wrong and color is off. Blue is too light and it becomes even lighter in natural light.

It's actuay supposed to rep the Breitling B13356 with Roman numerals. Looks like not all of them have that arrow shaped running second hand but I like that.

To the right 2 versions of the Gen

a0f9e525944ff19bbf921b50103fd571.jpg
I've always liked these with the Roman numerals and yours looks good on the wrist. The factories always seem to struggle with breitling blues but the only thing that really matters is that you like it and are comfortable wearing it.

Has this swayed you towards the gen?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Selyah

I don’t understand sarcasm
22/1/17
Isle of Wight
I have been hanging out on forums for a few years, but after some very nasty experiences (not on this one) I dont post much anymore.
I have 2 Breitling Replicas, the first a cheap one as my initial toe in the water with replicas.
The second one was my more expensive purchase, I have been looking for a better bracelet, it's not bad, just not as good as the watch.

But recently I have been thinking of a new TAG watch, Monaco or similar, still not sure, might sell the transocean to cover some of it.

1. Navitimer Chronograph Jap Movement-Two Tone, I then added an nice leather strap as I had a spare gen breitling buckle.
IMG_4264_zpsyp1uxwr9.jpg

IMG_6536_zpszrxt4qqe.jpg

2. Transocean Chrono LTD -
Asia 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement 28800 bph, Working Regulator, Engraved Insignia Rotor.

IMG_4026_zpsa4ek49rh.jpg

IMG_1196_zpssticofrc.jpg

IMG_1644_zpsnitukh7k.jpg

IMG_4670_zpsq2u9sw5f.jpg