• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

jckilla

Known Member
19/3/13
Stepping out from the AP world, what's the best Breitling rep with a SS bracelet to get? As far as close to Gen? I play poker for a living & would not want to get called out on it being a rep, my other reps are modded APs, and no one has ever said anything. Thanks in advance

Nraphael

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/15
20150522_094621_zpst6mibmz0.jpg

I like it better on the leather I think.....got band from Toro Bravo

exactly what model is this? Do you have a link? Love it.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Stepping out from the AP world, what's the best Breitling rep with a SS bracelet to get? As far as close to Gen? I play poker for a living & would not want to get called out on it being a rep, my other reps are modded APs, and no one has ever said anything. Thanks in advance
I'd say the Superocean Abyss Chrono is your best bet. I've had mine at a watchsmith for service and before he cranked open the back he thought it was gen. I told him it wasn't fully legit and he thought I meant the bracelet was aftermarket.

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
No one choosing the yellow dial SeaWolf yet it is my favourite to get first Breitling. Is this a mistake on my part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
not available anymore I hear, the V2 seawolf is become a rare bird again. A shame because it was one of the most accurate reps, this new breed all has major tells. usually the bezel and pearl is completely wrong,

Stargeezer64

2/5/15
Its 44mm on the bezel, 15mm thick. Thick and heavy just like it should be.

Stargeezer64

2/5/15
Gorgeous watch. My next buy is a Navi. Researching it while I save up for a good one. Lots to know on this model.

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Thanks Star and wise to read up, there are a number of versions and you need to make sure you get the one you want.