What Breitling are you wearing today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neon_7 View Post

Congrats! You've done a great job. Extra special given it's the first time you've succeeded! Hope you now venture onto bigger ventures

Yes sir, gen slide rule it is
    I appreciate it!! Felt great!! Haha, clicked on the chrono... I bent the minute hand up just enough and maybe the chrono stick bent down just enough where they rub and stop the chrono...
    simole fix, but it’s been a two attempt two night ordeal and I’m really dreading taking it out of the case AGAIN!! But it will be done and fixed with Care..

...I’ve said it before I will again.. slide rule does it!! Crystal is amazing ????!
    youvknow my favorite one is the stratos though..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t say enough about this piece.. It is one of the few in rotation with my gen chronomats.. Meaning: I have a couple nice pieces I should sell..
            Last edited by Slanglican; 31-07-21, 16:29.

Comment

that’s better...

Comment

Comment

Got this today. Was hoping I could deal with the sunken date, but probably can't.
                  Can anything be done?
                  So much want.

Comment

Originally posted by OldNavitimer View Post
                    Man that is absolutely stunning. I’m at a loss for words, I think this piece has revived my love for breitling.

Are there any glaring discrepancies between this piece and the Gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanLing91 View Post

Man that is absolutely stunning. I’m at a loss for words, I think this piece has revived my love for breitling.

Its amazing

Comment

Refinnished bracelet and case

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanLing91 View Post

Not really. The subdial spacing will always be slightly off on any B01-05 rep. But that’s it. I posted gen vs. rep pics in the main Premier thread.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Wanted Bell & Ross BR03-92 Diver Bronze and/or Black PVD.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OldNavitimer View Post
                                Thats got to be genuine, if not where can I find one?

Wanted Bell & Ross BR03-92 Diver Bronze and/or Black PVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X