• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Grey Skyland Avenger V2 remake review

kim.lee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/15
Are they still making this? I am asking Ken to source one for me. Beautiful piece, it felt like love at first sight.

dekku

Looking Around
6/6/15
Are they still making this? I am asking Ken to source one for me. Beautiful piece, it felt like love at first sight.
I just registered here and I'm looking to buy my first rep. This piece looks just amazing and I'd really like to have this one. I'm a newbie so could you people please give me some advice where to buy this rep from? Is the one at puretime OK? Do I need to msg the puretime staff on the forums prior to the order? Thanks and sorry for the stupid questions :)

joon93kim

Horology Curious
13/1/15
just let u know Toro is having sale on this piece.

He only has rubber band model tho, but it is crazy good price! Should def check it out!

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Hands r wrong so be careful

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Already declared is wrong mate. Go to the section and read. Maybe hence the low price

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Ok since I feel like the hands are a must. I am going to pull the trigger on a used set i found. Makes such a huge difference i cant get past

Edit: & bought the gen hands

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
I am actually trying to buy a H-Factory V4 (V2 Remake) and unfortunately i am being told that neither the grey nor the black dial are available (As per Sora) which sucks since i do not want the noob with flagpole 1.

Looks like i will have to keep my eye on M2M for one eventually.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
I am actually trying to buy a H-Factory V4 (V2 Remake) and unfortunately i am being told that neither the grey nor the black dial are available (As per Sora) which sucks since i do not want the noob with flagpole 1.

Looks like i will have to keep my eye on M2M for one eventually.

There was one on RWG for sale the other day. Seller was temporarily in the US for awhile but now has gone back to Sweden. It was a actual V2. I bought the Noob V4 but am waiting on him to get back to me because i want that one as well

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Not sure what to make of that scuff on the side of the bezel between the screws. JUst rec my 3rd QC pics which the 1st 2 were for the wrong color dial

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
R2, they'll listen to you some day

We have to be getting punked here.. there is no other explanation. (Ref. I want an Iphone Youtube video) No matter what advice we give, they don't listen. :)