• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Avenger Seawolf different factories?

shultz

24/2/07
Hi all,
my watch hobby had to pause for a while so I am sorry if this has been discussed possibly. I am considering the purchase of an Avenger Seawolf and noticed different makers: GF for example or a B50 factory? The latter is offered by intime and from the first view I like them much especially the fact that they are engined by an asian 2824 which can be swapped for a swiss eta. What's yoiur experience with that B50 factory? Should I go for that watch? I am appreciating your hints!

shultz

24/2/07
Thanks to all! By the meantime I did some homework and came to the same conclusion. I already applied at some TDs for the GF version.
Thanks again to the community!

shultz

24/2/07
Hi, from my point of view the GF models come with a slightly better bezel engraving: The '30' is more narrow on the GF as on the genuine watch I would say. Anyway: Your yellow Seawolf is a n ice watch!

Reactions: tkingjr

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Hi all,
my watch hobby had to pause for a while so I am sorry if this has been discussed possibly. I am considering the purchase of an Avenger Seawolf and noticed different makers: GF for example or a B50 factory? The latter is offered by intime and from the first view I like them much especially the fact that they are engined by an asian 2824 which can be swapped for a swiss eta. What's yoiur experience with that B50 factory? Should I go for that watch? I am appreciating your hints!

Back in the day, H-fac ruled the Breitling section. But they got seized and GF took there place. Really, gf is the only real option. Most of there watches are nwbig with minor flaws. There level of craftsmanship is outstanding. Other factories don't get the same level of quality.

Reactions: tkingjr

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
These days you can get such great deals on gens that it's a better option

20161221_114714_zpsgkezxhqu.jpg

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Is it possible to have an Avenger chrono 12 mm thick ?

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk