• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken Breitling Navitimer Fighters edition seeks better quality case

thelampire

Looking Around
14/5/22
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in this forum, please don't bite my head off if I am asking for something impossible :)
I have had a Breitling Old Navitimer Franken watch for 17years now, I got it for my high school graduation. I wanted to build a fully genuine watch except for the movement decoration, but I couldn't source a gen case for the A13022 model. The only thing I could find at that time was the Fighters edition replica case, which has the Messerschmidt misengraved. I would like to get a decent quality case for this franken watch, but the KOR one is actually not available and the rest are not in this size. I would even buy a gen case, I just don't want a fully gen watch and loose the significance of the gift. What would you recommend doing? Is there any source for a gen case or a decent quality 41mm case for a 7750 movement?

Happy Monday everyone!

thelampire

Looking Around
14/5/22
I wrote him if he could source a case. Thank you!
If anyone would know of good quality rep 41mm cases for 7750 movement, I'd be delighted to buy one!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I bought one from my TD a couple of years ago. It was made by a small factory so the quality is not as high as GF. It took 6 months to get it and this was before Covid. Show me a good photo of the misspelling on the case-back. I will check mine.

thelampire

Looking Around
14/5/22
The mosspelled Messerschmitt is actually visible in the second and third photo, but it's upside down.
Swisstime1884 got back to me pretty quickly, but he said that he cannot course a gen case for me.