• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chronomat B01 42mm TF IMPROVED ?

AlanBB

Looking Around
7/9/20
I have ordered one and waiting for qc, but honestly when i saw the previously posted qc pictures on this thread i was wondering if I did the right choice!

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

If you disregard the bezel , not spotted in QC, the TF is actually a very nice piece. The strap is amazing. Buckle is very acceptable. Bezel play not as firm as GEN. The watch have heft and gravitas on the wrist.

Reactions: tkingjr and APjumbo

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Looks fine, but honestly aside from the date not being sunken, I cannot see any real improvements over the GF. I have 3 of those and though dial color isn't super-spot-on, they are very nice :)

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Looks fine, but honestly aside from the date not being sunken, I cannot see any real improvements over the GF. I have 3 of those and though dial color isn't super-spot-on, they are very nice :)

The GF is superior but according to PT they are OOS. Also TF casebook have the incorrect Bentley markings. Casebook is also "fantasy" size between 35 and 36mm. I think GF & TF now use the same dial. I have been using my TF for a week and I Love It. Considering going GEN.

Reactions: leo6929

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
The GF is superior but according to PT they are OOS. Also TF casebook have the incorrect Bentley markings. Casebook is also "fantasy" size between 35 and 36mm. I think GF & TF now use the same dial. I have been using my TF for a week and I Love It. Considering going GEN.

If you can go gen bro, you should. I've seen those beauties in person and they are just gorgeous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: johnlogan