• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Avenger GMT 45 black dial doesn't exist?

Cloudzex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/20
Victoria
Hi all,

I have always been a breitling fan and actually own several avenger models including a gen super avenger. However I would like to have something a bit thinner with a bracelet for daily wear, and due to my wrist size (21cm), I am eyeing the avenger GMT 45mm.

When browsering several TD's website, I found two models with the bracelet with either black or blue dials. But when searching for the watch on either breitling 's website or chrono24, I cannot find a black dial version of the watch at all.

Can someone confirm if a 45mm avenger GMT with a black dial exists at all?

Thanks

Cloudzex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/20
Victoria
It would be also great if someone can recommend me some watches with a case diameter of 45mm and up, with a bracelet, and is thinner than 14mm.

The only other watch that I can find that fits my requests would be glycine combat sub.

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
The 45mm was never done in black by Breitling, only the blue...the 43mm was done in black and blue

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
^^^Spot on, I had both the blue and black dial and they are some of the better reps I’ve ever had…not sure if GF are still around though:(

Howehaohow

2/10/21
^^^Spot on, I had both the blue and black dial and they are some of the better reps I’ve ever had…not sure if GF are still around though:(

Recently got my blackbird from GF via Hont so I think they are open. But will be a big delay due to CNY.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Yah true
originally wanted the black avenger gmt and was told not available after 2 months, given the blackbird instead

Ha yes the whole process is slow now…I’ve been waiting for a transocean for some time, I occasionally check in and the response is “ok I will check with the factory”:eek:nthephone:

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I have mine since the gf factory just came out with them. Honeslty one of the best ling reps out there.