• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitling Top Time from BLS [new factory?]

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
My Watch is in UK i hope i have the watch in 1 Week in Germany

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Too bad I don’t speak German! I’ll have to ask my wife to translate lol.

Me either, but when I opened on the phone it translated the page to english for me, so could work out the watch seems to have an issue, and theres a debate with Andrew about repair etc.

Reactions: Thewatchwolf

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Well I wouldn’t trust a Watchsmith who can’t open a snap on case back…imagine what they would do to the movement:(

Reactions: P..DR..D

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Asking again if anyone has received this watch and what their opinion was. I am still waiting to pull the trigger. It’s very tempting considering and the price point as well as the photos of the GEN versus REP that were originally posted in this thread.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Me either, but when I opened on the phone it translated the page to english for me, so could work out the watch seems to have an issue, and theres a debate with Andrew about repair etc.

Yes, the member has an issue with the movement (chrono defect and then the whole movement was defunctional). But for me even worse is the story with his watchmaker. He couldnt open the case cause it is probably glued ;-) Thats a real no go.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Yes, the member has an issue with the movement (chrono defect and then the whole movement was defunctional). But for me even worse is the story with his watchmaker. He couldnt open the case cause it is probably glued ;-) Thats a real no go.

Sounds like they need a new watchmaker for sure.

Reactions: JayBee0815

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
I’m also hearing reports that there are a few different dials. There is one that has the correct crème color as well as the correct aged lume pips

Reactions: EstebanMcQueen