• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitling Top Time from BLS [new factory?]

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Might get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Is there s Chinese comparison write up on the BLS Zorro Toptime as well? Would love to see how the red colour stacks up with the gen. There seems to a GF version of the Zorro too.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I also saw this. Not a fan of the original top time (zorro???) but really like the looks of this one. The orange and overall balance sets it off. I might have to pick this one up.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Nah its 14.3mm whereas the Gen is 14.2mm which is an instant tell & also doesn't confirm that it weighs exactly 92.9g, so probably gonna have to pass on this one....

I joke of course, and agree with the OP:

"Never knew I wanted one until I saw the pics"
which is the danger of clicking links on RWI :p

Thanks for the heads up pf78, looks beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Björn_Ironside

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
Nah its 14.3mm whereas the Gen is 14.2mm which is an instant tell & also doesn't confirm that it weighs exactly 92.9g, so probably gonna have to pass on this one....

Damn, what a terrible factory. I guess I will make 315 more posts about what the best rep of this watch is and then I will disagree with everyone that tells me which factory I should buy from :p

Reactions: P..DR..D

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
qc Pics BLS Watch (TT Andrew)

jYI3EQ.jpg
jYIzrS.jpg
jYIjeW.jpg
jYIKHL.jpg
jYI248.jpg
jYIhyR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

Onepickledginger

Gone Gin
Patron
Certified
9/8/20

Beautiful watch. But the Gen dial is cream colour, not white. Maybe it’s just the lighting.

It's annoying that GF got the dial color correct, but somehow missed the "Swiss Made" at the bottom of the dial. Oppositely, BLS nailed the "Swiss Made" but missed on the color. Love this watch, but hoping for a v2 from either GF or BLS.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It's annoying that GF got the dial color correct, but somehow missed the "Swiss Made" at the bottom of the dial. Oppositely, BLS nailed the "Swiss Made" but missed on the color. Love this watch, but hoping for a v2 from either GF or BLS.

GF never made this on, only the Top Time, it was some other factory that left the Swiss made off and it priced rather high!

Ale543

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
Has anyone got this BLS in hands and can confirm that the Dial Is cream as per gen and not White?

Thanks

Reactions: shabbaranks21