• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Blackbird strap recommendation

apollo1965

Known Member
31/1/16
Hi guys,

I currently have my GF Blackbird at my local watchsmith getting a COSC sellita sw200-1 installed and would really like a new strap to replace the nylon one it came with. Anyone got pics of something different to give me an idea as i'm not sure what would suit.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Go with gen Breitling

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Seriously, GF Blackbird is a great rep and I've tried like 20 straps with it, finally I got the gen strap from Breitling and couldn't be happier.

You can get the nylon strap for around 150 eur or go with the rubber one which is much cheaper. Either way the watch will look very gen like. As you've already replaced the movement , I assume you will keep this rep, so IMO gen strap is the way to go.

Reactions: apollo1965

Guglhupfer

Known Member
26/6/21
The gen rubbers are very good. With pin buckle they are quite affordable. Any AD can order. Sometimes they even have some on stock!

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
The gen rubbers are very good. With pin buckle they are quite affordable. Any AD can order. Sometimes they even have some on stock!
I am not sure where OP is from, but I ordered it online and I think you can do it from most countries in EU.

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

apollo1965

Known Member
31/1/16
Cheers guys im in the UK so ordering wont be a problem. I do have 2 gen rubber straps with deployant clasps as I do prefer them to buckles, so will try them first before I decide.