• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I miss the older Breitling reps….Super Avenger, Bentley (especially the Flying B) and SOH.

Dragonfan

9/8/19
What do you guys think are the chances of any factory ever repping an6 of these big Breitlings again? I would love to pick up a few. Having said that, if you have one of thes3 models gathering dust in your watch box let me know.

Reactions: Haltec and Luis83

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I think the chances are Slim to none. I bought one of the last 30 SA’s after H Factory was seized. The big watches don’t sell well to the Chinese which is the biggest market for the factories. M2M is your only option but you has to be fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
The H factory gray Avenger Skyland was 98% as good as the gen (I had both).
I would buy one in a second if it came up on M2M.

Reactions: tkingjr

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Yes the old HF are great, I was lucky enough to pick up a yellow dial Avenger Seawolf v3 on M2M and it is spot on to gen, amazing watch.

It agree with other comments older models don’t get much love.

I would love to see the 44mm version of SOHII, the 42mm was a let down with poor AR otherwise good. GF are making a few in the 45mm size so I would have thought it would sell well...here’s hoping!

Dragonfan

9/8/19
The Seawolf and 45mm Avenger are great watches but I really miss the big boys (46mm and above)

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I would kill to find a Super Avenger. I really love breitlings older models. I'm trying to save some of the gf models cause who knows with all these factories closing down. I managed to pick this one up from Andrew. I tried 2 other gd models and they were sold out.

Dragonfan

9/8/19
Somebody has to have one of those hideous rectangular monstrosities that are better known as Flying B chronos. Let me take it off your hands.

Flock

7/3/16
The H factory gray Avenger Skyland was 98% as good as the gen (I had both).
I would buy one in a second if it came up on M2M.

I was also on the hunt for one and willing to pay top euro for it, but no luck :(

iPhone Tapatalk

Cloudzex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/20
Victoria
I bought a zf black steel super avenger back in the day (around 2016), and I really wanted a stainless steel one for years.

And all of a sudden one listing for a gen showed up which is local and is the exact model that I wanted. Bought it right away and never looked back.
jUFeni.jpg

jUF5sb.jpg

Last edited:

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I bought a zf black steel super avenger back in the day (around 2016), and I really wanted a stainless steel one for years.

And all of a sudden one listing for a gen showed up which is local and is the exact model that I wanted. Bought it right away and never looked back.
jUFeni.jpg

jUF5sb.jpg

Love the stencil dial on that SA

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I miss the old Breitlings too, I think Breitling messed up all chronomat collection, looks nothing similar to old ones, and with a bullet bracelet from the 60s.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
I have a Súper Avenger that i do not wear anymore...the problem is that i am not in the USA right now... whenever i get there i will send you pictures, used to love the watch and now i love small and thin watches. I would never say i was going to become one of those guys... ????

Dragonfan

9/8/19
I have a Súper Avenger that i do not wear anymore...the problem is that i am not in the USA right now... whenever i get there i will send you pictures, used to love the watch and now i love small and thin watches. I would never say i was going to become one of those guys... ????

please do. I would love to see it.

Reactions: PecMan

Flock

7/3/16
I like this one, it’s not big enough for my wrist :)

dbe2715769349c74527330da7fda5246.jpg

iPhone Tapatalk

Dragonfan

9/8/19
That’s a 48mm Super Avenger so if that isn’t big enough you are almost out of luck. Maybe the 50mm Hurricane or the 60mm Panerai Egi

Flock

7/3/16
That’s a 48mm Super Avenger so if that isn’t big enough you are almost out of luck. Maybe the 50mm Hurricane or the 60mm Panerai Egi

I’m just kidding. Of course it’s big enough.
I like big watches :)

iPhone Tapatalk