• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet advise

nad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/06
Can someone advise me on the best or most authentic Breguet rep to purchase. Thanks

luisik

20/3/06
To my regret, I don't think there is any really accurate rep.
A few are close... well done and beautiful , but different enough when comparing to genuines.

D

d4m.test

How about this one ....a Breguet Type XX Transatlantique.....extremely accurate....:D
image.jpg

image2.jpg

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
The gold plating looks very authentic on that one... 10 microns? :D

luisik

20/3/06
luisik said:
A few are close... well done and beautiful , but different enough when comparing to genuines.

My fault... next time will ad: "... although TTK may have hidden heartbreakers "

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
luisik said:
luisik said:

My fault... next time will ad: "... although TTK may have hidden heartbreakers "

Yeah... too bad that his "heartbreaker" costs around $20K.

rainguy

22/3/06
Joshua's Breguet Classique Chronograph is really pretty good. Give it a look.

nad

28/11/06
Thanks for the suggestions, however I think I may try something else. Perhaps Chronoswiss. I will check to see if there are some better reps of this similar brand.

Highflyingclive

15/3/06
rainguy said:
Joshua's Breguet Classique Chronograph is really pretty good. Give it a look.

I agree... that one is on my wish-list. It captures the style of Breguet very well indeed, whilst looking very much like the Classique Chronograph 5237BA/12/9V6... and is white gold plated into the bargain.. Not something you often see in a rep.

Here's the link:
http://perfect-clones.com/br10014-class ... -1304.html

Here is one of the pics from Joshua's site:
Joshuachrono.jpg