• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet 5177 - Unsure about steel color vs real white gold

qoosinoo8

Looking Around
20/2/20
Hi,

I am thinking about to buy the Breguet Classique 5177 (preferable the FKF version) with the steel case. The genuine watch has a white gold case. When I look general steel vs. white gold comparison pictures it seems for me that white gold looks quite warmer, like more golden and not that shinny as pure 316L steel.

Is that true? Do you have comparison pictures of an rep 5177 vs. the genuine 5177?

I am really thinking about buying the 5177 but I have the fear that you can immediately see that its not an white gold case.

Regards!

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Hi,

I am thinking about to buy the Breguet Classique 5177 (preferable the FKF version) with the steel case. The genuine watch has a white gold case. When I look general steel vs. white gold comparison pictures it seems for me that white gold looks quite warmer, like more golden and not that shinny as pure 316L steel.

Is that true? Do you have comparison pictures of an rep 5177 vs. the genuine 5177?

I am really thinking about buying the 5177 but I have the fear that you can immediately see that its not an white gold case.

Regards!

What you said about the white gold is true. The 5177 is a very good rep though. If you fine mirror polish the steel it gets closer to the white gold look.