• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Marine Big Date 5817

ScarletT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/20
United Kingdom
Recieved my White Dial Big Date recently, the recessed date is not noticeable at all on the wrist or even looking at it normally. For some reason pictures make it seem far worse than it actually is. Its an amazing watch and when put on the rubber strap super comfortable.

Reactions: Almog

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
Recieved my White Dial Big Date recently, the recessed date is not noticeable at all on the wrist or even looking at it normally. For some reason pictures make it seem far worse than it actually is. Its an amazing watch and when put on the rubber strap super comfortable.

Wristie please!

Booonin

2/9/18

Indeed! please show some wrist shots!!! :)

ScarletT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/20
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I sent the watch off to Ado for a service and clean, as I plan to wear it a lot. Will post some shots when its back

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
b370c8bfe6c0ff3c0e176a0add4e0884.jpg

Reactions: Corvax and Almog