• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Classic 5177 FKF

kombazz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/14
4bc5e8b3ba388c066d0436cb034e256c.jpg

My 5177

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
jm_brc_7057 it came! The dial is gorgeous. The only real con I can see is the crystal is very slightly domed, which I personally am not a huge fan of due to the reflections it creates. However the blue of this dial is incredible, and FKF knocked the execution OUT OF THE PARK IMO.

R98X5.jpg

R9nDb.jpg

R96qp.jpg

R9rbF.jpg

R9BUt.jpg

R9QQ2.jpg

R9lRE.jpg

R9Chn.jpg

R9Pn3.jpg

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
majwilliams0308 it looks fantastic buddy! It’s a stunner. Nice pictures btw. Amazing skills.
I don’t remember the crystal if the gen it’s a long ago. The dial looks pretty close though. Does it look like enamel to you when in hand or?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
majwilliams0308 it looks fantastic buddy! It’s a stunner. Nice pictures btw. Amazing skills.
I don’t remember the crystal if the gen it’s a long ago. The dial looks pretty close though. Does it look like enamel to you when in hand or?

The dial does appear to be enamel to me, the way it has different hues in different lights. Very cool watch, probably one of the best blue dress watches in the market.

I've confirmed that gen does have a curved sapphire, just like the rep. No surprise though, I think FKF had a gen YG enamel model for reference.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
jm_brc_7057 it came! The dial is gorgeous. The only real con I can see is the crystal is very slightly domed, which I personally am not a huge fan of due to the reflections it creates. However the blue of this dial is incredible, and FKF knocked the execution OUT OF THE PARK IMO.

Very nice. What TD may I ask?

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
The dial does appear to be enamel to me, the way it has different hues in different lights. Very cool watch, probably one of the best blue dress watches in the market.

I've confirmed that gen does have a curved sapphire, just like the rep. No surprise though, I think FKF had a gen YG enamel model for reference.

That sounds good buddy. You’ve found a gem there. Enamel also has a little shine like a piece of porcelain.

Yeah then it’s like the gen. Maybe it’s the AR coating that is not so good?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
That sounds good buddy. You’ve found a gem there. Enamel also has a little shine like a piece of porcelain.

Yeah then it’s like the gen. Maybe it’s the AR coating that is not so good?

The dial for sure has that porcelain shine. Really cool.

There is no AR on this. I probably won't pay for a 2xAR... I've gone a bit too crazy with buying them recently haha.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

CaptainGreenwich

Horology Curious
12/11/20
Hi all,

Just ordering a 5177 (FKF Hobnail), however I cannot seem to get the strap measurements, been trawling the internet and had to throw the towel in and ask.

To my understanding the gen uses 20mm at the lug with 16mm on the buckle. Would anyone be able to confirm this is true for the FKF?

I've seen previous rep reviews from 3-4 years ago stating the reps then had 18mm on the buckle so just being cautious here.

For full transparency, why do I ask before the watch is in my hands, those tempting black Friday sales.....

Any help here is genuinely appreciated

CaptainGreenwich

Horology Curious
12/11/20
Ove509

Sorry for the late reply, made a few other purchases, so tend to have a few weeks off after - keeps my other half happy :)

I haven't ordered it yet actually, I actually picked up 4 different straps for it though....weird logic! I'll sent the TD I use a message this week as want to get this and another rep. When I get it, I'll drop you a pm!

Reactions: Ove509

nsssk11

Horology Curious
27/7/17
Does anyone know how to remove the strap on these? I received mine but the screw wont budge.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Can anyone confirm the strap sizes. Is it 20mm-16mm or 21mm-16mm? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crunchycarrot00

14/6/18
They're 20mm lug width

I'm selling mine in the sales section with the Hirsch strap I bought to replace the rep one so I'm 100% confident about the size.

Last edited: