• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Classic 5177 FKF

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
Hey gents,
I was just scrolling a bit around the new arrivals on intime and found this gem:

https://puretimewatch.io/classique-...al-on-brown-leather-strap-miyota-9015-v2.html

Than I saw that there is not much going in the Breguet forum at the moment. So I wanted to ask if there is any good information or reviews around for this watch and if somebody of you bought it.

I think it is a really beautiful timekeeper for a fair price, but I would appreciate some expertise here.

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I don't see any improvement in this one...

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
I don't see any improvement in this one...

Is there already a good rep of this model or why do you see no improvement?

I also have to mention that it seems you have a good taste in watches since I saw you on the Nautilus thread, the Patrimony thread and now here.

bjorn2019

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/17
I have yet to see one successful tapisserie rep so I would stay away from those

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Is there already a good rep of this model or why do you see no improvement?

I also have to mention that it seems you have a good taste in watches since I saw you on the Nautilus thread, the Patrimony thread and now here.

Thank you for your kind words.
I adore Breguet. Personally I think this is the "ultimate" luxury brand. It has everything, elegance, legacy, uniqueness, complexity and quality.
Unfortunately there are no breguet super reps. 5177 is the best one, but not NWBIG.
I don't say that this is a bad rep, however I don't see the improvement over MK v2 for example.

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
It‘s a shame that they produce 7 Trillion new Rolex Reps every month, and there is no good Breguet Rep at all. All the nice ones st the TD are long discontinued.

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Xabo

chrlsndnt

Horology Curious
8/9/17
Hi gents,
just thought of reviving this thread and wondering if anyone had pulled the trigger on a Classique 5177 from either FK or MK and had any feedback to share.

kombazz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/14
Hi gents,
just thought of reviving this thread and wondering if anyone had pulled the trigger on a Classique 5177 from either FK or MK and had any feedback to share.

5684e1a473c09eefc42c2ae94733af77.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Reactions: lokimind

mofrotherham

Looking Around
30/4/20
So I'm thinking of the SS Breguet 5177 with white grand feu enamel rep (maybe MK v2 or FK v2). Does anyone have any info on what the rep enamel dial is made of? (I can't imagine it's real enamel...or is it?). The MK v2 also uses a A777Q movement...does anyone have any experience with it (vs more usual Myota 9015)?

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19
So I'm thinking of the SS Breguet 5177 with white grand feu enamel rep (maybe MK v2 or FK v2). Does anyone have any info on what the rep enamel dial is made of? (I can't imagine it's real enamel...or is it?). The MK v2 also uses a A777Q movement...does anyone have any experience with it (vs more usual Myota 9015)?

The dial on the reps is enamel. The A777Q is just a miyota 9015 with a decoration plate added so that it looks like the Breguet Caliber 777Q movement in the gen.

Reactions: mofrotherham

mofrotherham

Looking Around
30/4/20
The dial on the reps is enamel. The A777Q is just a miyota 9015 with a decoration plate added so that it looks like the Breguet Caliber 777Q movement in the gen.

Oh nice!! Now I'm really looking forward to the watch!

Does anyone have any knowledge about this FK version (the URL says MK)? Is it a FK v3? It looks like they might have fixed the spelling error on the movement from v2 (ie. Tewenty-six)? https://www.intime05.co/breguet/513...rkers-on-black-leather-strap-miyota-9015.html

And are the Miyota 9015s really as bad/noisy as I read about?

Last edited:

moonlighting

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
EU
Love the classic style of all breguet watches, they are so elegant