Breguet Classic 5177 FKF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Just ordering a 5177 (FKF Hobnail), however I cannot seem to get the strap measurements, been trawling the internet and had to throw the towel in and ask.

To my understanding the gen uses 20mm at the lug with 16mm on the buckle. Would anyone be able to confirm this is true for the FKF?

I've seen previous rep reviews from 3-4 years ago stating the reps then had 18mm on the buckle so just being cautious here.

For full transparency, why do I ask before the watch is in my hands, those tempting black Friday sales.....

Any help here is genuinely appreciated

Comment

CaptainGreenwich

Have you received the watch? How it is?

Comment

Ove509

Sorry for the late reply, made a few other purchases, so tend to have a few weeks off after - keeps my other half happy

I haven't ordered it yet actually, I actually picked up 4 different straps for it though....weird logic! I'll sent the TD I use a message this week as want to get this and another rep. When I get it, I'll drop you a pm!

Comment

Does anyone know how to remove the strap on these? I received mine but the screw wont budge.

Comment

Originally posted by nsssk11 View Post
            Does anyone know how to remove the strap on these? I received mine but the screw wont budge.
            It's a standard spring bar

Comment

Can anyone confirm the strap sizes. Is it 20mm-16mm or 21mm-16mm? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

20mm lugs, 16mm at the buckle
                Last edited by shel504; 21-04-21, 10:46.

Comment

Originally posted by shel504 View Post
                  20mm lugs, 16mm at the buskle
                  Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tig990 View Post

It's a standard spring bar
                    It's not. You need to remove the tiny screw on the base of the lug and then pull out the screw from the strap.

Comment

They're 20mm lug width

I'm selling mine in the sales section with the Hirsch strap I bought to replace the rep one so I'm 100% confident about the size.
                      Last edited by crunchycarrot00; 06-06-21, 14:49.

Comment

Working...
                      X