• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Reine de Naples

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
ZF maker told me that they has a new case making technique, to make the case heavier. the new watch have close weight to genuine white gold weight.

165723iilairlorv559rai.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
have no idea, i guess they add something in the case.

Its the same technique as they did with the casebacks a long time ago on alloy watches. a little weight in the caseback. i think they are going to add it in the case somewhere as the movement is very tiny, and leaves alot of room unused on the top.

My guess, they make the movement holdder out of that weight material.

y1ru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/16
God damn it ZF and PPF ... I just got the Patek. This actually looks actually pretty good and great for formal wear.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
ZF maker told me that they has a new case making technique, to make the case heavier. the new watch have close weight to genuine white gold weight.

165723iilairlorv559rai.jpg

Could you please tell ZF factory about the fact that this model is a women’s watch, therefore ZF should make the 33mm size version, not this 36.5mm please?
ryanwayer kobe24

There is no high quality replica of 33mm siE version with roman dial of the model which is smaller and better women’s wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: csthe

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Yes, I know that, but there is some restriction due to the movement so they decided to make the 36.5mm version. thanks for your suggestion!

y1ru

28/9/16

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Guys I dont think so . This does exist in 36.5mm . I'm pulling the trigger on this in a month of so once ZF gets some videos up.

https://www.jomashop.com/breguet-watch-8918bb58864d00d.html
https://www.lvluxuryjewelers.com/Br...eine-de-Naples/8918BB-58-864-D00D/26000125/EN

Thanks for the links, but You misunderstood the point.
Yes, the gen 36.5mm version does exist.
But there is gen 33mm version too.
And this model is women’s watch anyway.
Therefore the smaller 33mm version is better than the bigger 36mm version.

y1ru

28/9/16
Thanks for the links, but You misunderstood the point.
Yes, the gen 36.5mm version does exist.
But there is gen 33mm version too.
And this model is women’s watch anyway.
Therefore the smaller 33mm version is better than the bigger 36mm version.

Depends on the women. They make plenty of larger size watches for women. Regardless, the video on the TD side is up and I'm using this for more formal places and the 36.5 fits a guy better.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Does anyone know the lug/clasp size of this piece. Ordered it and want to locate appropriate alligator strap.

Don’t know the size but I am interested too. Amazing lady’s watch, please post some pics when you receive it.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
bignicklaw
Have you received it yet? Btw, there was a few gen straps on ebay, if you are still looking.