Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Breguet Appreciation Megathread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A BIG THANK YOU, Bonesey for this comprehensive writeup!

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308, post: 3628840, member: 130431
      Is this a gen?
      No, a fantasy rep based around the Classique moonphase/power reserve models. But it's a beauty and captures all the typical Breguet features. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by JM79, post: 3630264, member: 143566
        No, a fantasy rep based around the Classique moonphase/power reserve models. But it's a beauty and captures all the typical Breguet features. I like it.
        Where did you get it/can you post a link to it? Is the moonphase 24hr or a true 29.5 days? Is that a 7750 movement or a Venus 75? Is it a chrono?

Comment

Comment

Think my first gen will be a Classique.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomBoy, post: 3631263, member: 41367
              Think my first gen will be a Classique.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
              If I had it my way, my first gen would be a grand feu enamel dial of some sort. Reps can't match the pure beauty. There's something to be said about guilloche, for sure, but the grand feu I have yet to see on reps.

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308, post: 3631108, member: 130431
                Where did you get it/can you post a link to it? Is the moonphase 24hr or a true 29.5 days? Is that a 7750 movement or a Venus 75? Is it a chrono?
                I'll PM you with the info.

Comment

Working...
                X