• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[V9 factory] Breguet Marine 5517

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
V9F sent a Blue dial to my TD in error. I told my TD I would look at it and most likely take the Blue dial since I like Blue. After looking I decided it was a safer to stay with Black.
Here are the pics I based my decision on. The strap color scared me off. So now I wait for a Black dial.

qRPZe.md.jpg
Did you get your watch bro?? Its not looking bad on pictures IMO. It is a bit of a special watch from Breguet. But off course it's a difficult one, because if its not accurate it will look like a cheap rep at a glance.

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Here are a couple of pictures of the black dial. I think the black version is worse than blue.

Please reveal who your dealer is for this watch.

The date window location is totally incorrect.

It looks not like V9F version.

Also, a black dial does not exist in genuine. Isn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Here is a photo of V9F's version of the watch when the news of the Rep was released. The rest of the photos are of a Gen. The date wheel is inside to the left of the markers while the Gen and the V9F ad is same a Gen.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Did you get your watch bro?? Its not looking bad on pictures IMO. It is a bit of a special watch from Breguet. But off course it's a difficult one, because if its not accurate it will look like a cheap rep at a glance.

See my new Rep and Gen pics. The date is in wrong location.

My name is tkingjr. I have an addiction.

Reactions: vcappp and csthe

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
If anyone else bought this V9F Rep I would like your opinion. To me it has the look and feel of a $100 Rep. Far less in value than the $300 + I spent.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
The bucherer looks very much like the previous edition marine. Much cleaner look into. And I'm a big fan of it.