• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[V9 factory] Breguet Marine 5517

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
This surely can’t be the end result. Probably a very early prototype. Won’t be able to sell that even at DHG.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
These photos make it look really bad. I placed my order for the black dial on a rubber strap and sent money yesterday. If the watch is as bad as the photos I could not give it away for free.:(

Reactions: csthe

Genera74

29/12/14
These photos make it look really bad. I placed my order for the black dial on a rubber strap and sent money yesterday. If the watch is as bad as the photos I could not give it away for free.:(

were the photos in your TDs' website better?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
My TD doesn’t use a website. I ordered thinking V9 would do a decent job. The release is near because my TD had pricing of $328. I sent the gen photo of what I wanted. If it turns out to be a POS it will be all my fault for not waiting. You would think I would learn. Tuition is expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: vcappp

Genera74

29/12/14
My TD doesn’t use a website. I ordered thinking V9 would do a decent job. The release is near because my TD had pricing of $328. I sent the gen photo of what I wanted. If it turns out to be a POS it will be all my fault for not waiting. You would think I would learn. Tuition is expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Sorry to hear mate.. wish it comes out better than the pics. Do share with us ur updates

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I am surprised by the bad release from V9 factory. After they released a pretty nice 15350 the expectations for this one were really high for all of us :/

Reactions: tkingjr and vcappp

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
The hour markers look extremely bad, don't you think so?

Reactions: starbox

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
V9F sent a Blue dial to my TD in error. I told my TD I would look at it and most likely take the Blue dial since I like Blue. After looking I decided it was a safer to stay with Black.
Here are the pics I based my decision on. The strap color scared me off. So now I wait for a Black dial.

qRPZe.md.jpg

qR2xK.md.jpg

qRRiI.md.jpg

qRUVr.md.jpg

qRJsF.md.jpg

qRyO0.md.jpg

qRbI6.md.jpg

qRWgq.md.jpg

Last edited: