• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breguet marine

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Last edited:

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
This one is on my wishlist. For years I have been posting a photo of this one in some threads asking to have a rep..got some other watches set as priority but will buy this one in the next couple of months..

My fav is the white dial with blue markers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
The movement looks, well, cheap I guess. It’s listed as a 2892 but that date function is not standard and looks crap on every photo, the number are not centred at all

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
This one is on my wishlist. For years I have been posting a photo of this one in some threads asking to have a rep..
Same here, but I'm a blue fan :)
was so excited that haven't noticed how bad were the date numbers

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Same here, but I'm a blue fan :)
was so excited that haven't noticed how bad were the date numbers

I like the black/white dial as well. With the full white dial with blue markers it is my favorite.

68380e041c299acc3e4b73de33113a28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
It is difficult to tell the overall quality of this one from the pics. If I can get my hands on the white face I can make side by side comparison with the gen and then we’ll know how close it is.

Marcorex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
Always wanted to have one but those roman numbers :/

Marcorex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
well, those roman numbers are part of the design :)

Oh sorry, i was referring to the date number, from those photos I'm afraid everybody, even noobs, are able to see there is something wrong with the alignment :)

Last edited:

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Oh sorry, i was referring to the date number, from those photos I'm afraid everybody, even noobs, are able to see there is something wrong with the alignment :)

unfortunately big date and reps are not going well together

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
If it is misalignment I sure a modder can correct it. Bear in mind the gen date sits in 2 planes as in the fist digit is higher than the second one.

Reactions: caprioles9000

cuba-2013

22/4/13
Montreux (France)
I really like Marine, but there is not a good copy yet.
What is now on sale, is different from the Gen.
Marine is mainly sold on a rubber strap, and factories do for some reason on leather strap, and those rubber straps that are offered are sold with watches different from the Gen.
Miscellaneous clasp.
I noticed that watches of the Breguet factory do not produce many different models, but fact that now there are very few good quality models on sale and it looks like Gen. Therefore, you have to buy other brands of watches, better quality and similar to Gen.
Although company Breguet really likes it, and in the world of watches it is very popular in my opinion, but for some reason factories are produced more by other companies (Rolex, Odemar, Breitling, etc.).