• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet tradition rose gold/black dial V2 incoming

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
f2lLP1A.jpg
57xI32P.jpg
MFb9gzn.jpg
9WALIli.jpg

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
Looks like a V1 to me, same stickers at the caseback instead of engraving. What has changed in this version? reppists

It’s just a really minor improvement, every watch now has their own unique serial number, and the serial number from the dial matches the number on the back.

Reactions: vcappp

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Did they update all the versions or just the rose gold ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
One more difference looks to be the power reserve indicator. It was white in V1 which was wrong. When should we expect this on the trusted dealers?

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
I ordered the Tradition 7057BR/G9/9W6 RG from puretime about three weeks ago (RG case with dark grey dial), they told me they don't have the watch in stock, but if I wait a few days, they will have the V2 version of it. I hope "days" doesn't really mean "weeks".

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
so...in v2 the caseback is still not engraved?

99% not, I think the only difference in V2 is that they actually re-released this amazing piece of watchmaking.

I hope the watch I ordered doesn't stop running, as the mechanism is custom made, and, if anything inside there breaks, sourcing parts will be impossible.

Reactions: stoyania

stoyania

15/4/16
I ordered the Tradition 7057BR/G9/9W6 RG from puretime about three weeks ago (RG case with dark grey dial), they told me they don't have the watch in stock, but if I wait a few days, they will have the V2 version of it. I hope "days" doesn't really mean "weeks".

flofas please let us know when you get the QC pics