Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Breguet tradition rose gold/black dial V2 incoming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breguet tradition rose gold/black dial V2 incoming

love this Watch !

Comment

Looks like a V1 to me, same stickers at the caseback instead of engraving. What has changed in this version? reppists
      Last edited by Breitluc; 14-03-18, 22:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Breitluc View Post
        Looks like a V1 to me, same stickers at the caseback instead of engraving. What has changed in this version? reppists
        It’s just a really minor improvement, every watch now has their own unique serial number, and the serial number from the dial matches the number on the back.

Comment

Did they update all the versions or just the rose gold ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One more difference looks to be the power reserve indicator. It was white in V1 which was wrong. When should we expect this on the trusted dealers?
            Gen: Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · IWC Top Gun Flyback Chrono
            Franken: AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 Gold Wrapped 'Paul Newman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' Silver · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' Black
            Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP Volcano · AP Diver · AP Bumblebee · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona Ceramic Grey · Rolex Daytona Ceramic White · Breguet 7057 RG

Comment

Looks great, love this watch!

Comment

I ordered the one with the black/grey dial from angus.
                Gen: Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · IWC Top Gun Flyback Chrono
                Franken: AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 Gold Wrapped 'Paul Newman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' Silver · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' Black
                Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP Volcano · AP Diver · AP Bumblebee · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona Ceramic Grey · Rolex Daytona Ceramic White · Breguet 7057 RG

Comment

Originally posted by Breitluc View Post
                  so...in v2 the caseback is still not engraved?

Comment

=I ordered the one with the black/grey dial from angus.
                    keep us informed, i want the same one !

Comment

I ordered the Tradition 7057BR/G9/9W6 RG from puretime about three weeks ago (RG case with dark grey dial), they told me they don't have the watch in stock, but if I wait a few days, they will have the V2 version of it. I hope "days" doesn't really mean "weeks".

Comment

Originally posted by stoyania View Post

so...in v2 the caseback is still not engraved?
                        99% not, I think the only difference in V2 is that they actually re-released this amazing piece of watchmaking.

I hope the watch I ordered doesn't stop running, as the mechanism is custom made, and, if anything inside there breaks, sourcing parts will be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by flofas View Post
                          I ordered the Tradition 7057BR/G9/9W6 RG from puretime about three weeks ago (RG case with dark grey dial), they told me they don't have the watch in stock, but if I wait a few days, they will have the V2 version of it. I hope "days" doesn't really mean "weeks".
                          flofas please let us know when you get the QC pics

Comment

stoyania the wait is killing me. The total order is for three watches too, so you can imagine my anticipation.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Working...
                              X