• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Breguet

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
If you want titanium get the 177 or a Corum. There's plenty of other full titanium watches as well mate, this one is just not my cup of tea but to each his own I suppose. If you like it, go for it

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Not sure brother, but as I've seen said before - especially with Breguet, for those that know their watches they'll pick it a mile away, and those that don't will never know...

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Not sure brother, but as I've seen said before - especially with Breguet, for those that know their watches they'll pick it a mile away, and those that don't will never know...

Well that pretty much goes for all watches, not only Breguet

JC7

15/6/10
lol

**BUSTED**
images

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
*scratching his head thinking WTH?!*

__iceman__

Known Member
13/12/10
LOL Wary of this brand because of - like you say its clientele.

Well I'm not exactly feeling the style of this watch - but it caught my attention because its a full titanium with Ti bracelet. Already got a 177 on its way to me but that will never have a Ti bracelet to match.

What other options do I have if i want an good rep that's full Ti with Ti bracelet?

Perhaps I should also be asking this question in a more open and no-brand specific section - the Breguet coffeeshop isn't exactly too bustling... :)

shandroid

13/9/10
lol - there are a couple of breit reps that are full titanium - i think they did Pro I titanium bracelet that's available on certain models...

QQ will know - when he sees this post, I'm sure he'll chime in...

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
What other options do I have if i want an good rep that's full Ti with Ti bracelet?

Get an IWC 3707... if you can find one. There was one for sale in RG forum, but seller pulled it to keep it. It's a rare find.

Or look for the IWC Ingeniur AMG

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Get an IWC 3707... if you can find one. There was one for sale in RG forum, but seller pulled it to keep it. It's a rare find.

+1 on the Ingy. Too bad the chrono version has the bad sec@6 movements.

__iceman__

Known Member
13/12/10

Thanks! The IWC 3707 looks good indeed - can't find it on dealer's sites...

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
I LOVE the Type XX but it's nowhere near gen. Spacing on the subdials is way wrong, print is wrong, caseback is wrong...

I still really want the Rose Gold/Black though.