• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Ref. No. S207

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
Once again, I don't know if there is a gen for this or how may "errors" are in this rep.
I am just interested in photographing the pretty dial.
Of course, I know it is not a tourbillon and I don't know if it is even pretending to be a fake tourbillon.
It seems to me that allowing the balance wheel to show is interesting because it sort of is the "heart beat" of the watch.

Notice the intricate dial. Even though it is "plain white" all the various surface variations make it interesting and pretty.

The extreme close ups are posted so you can better see the detail in the dial.
The hands are blue as in the last photo.
They just seem to photograph black when the light is to the side to show the surface detail in the dial.

DSC_0463a.JPG

DSC_0468a.JPG

DSC_0447.JPG

DSC_0453.JPG

DSC_0430(2).JPG

DSC_0433(1).JPG

DSC_0434.JPG

DSC_0435a.JPG

DSC_0438(1).JPG

DSC_0472.JPG

DSC_0472aJPG.jpg

DSC_0437a.JPG

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
looks great Don. One of your best yet.

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
I am always amazed at the beauty we can buy in these reps.
To me "accuracy to gen" takes second place to sheer beauty.
That said, it is fine with me if knowledgeable members post the errors they see in the photos I take of reps.
I am not trying to write a review, just trying to take and post beautiful pictures to celebrate the beauty in these watches.
But if someone wants to point out the errors or "tells" that will add some "rep review" info to my threads for those who are interested in that stuff.

I often wonder why the dial makers take the time and make the effort to put such intricate shapes into those dials when most people will never see them?
The photos I take come up on my screen about 5 to 10 times larger than life size.
Only under that magnification can you really appreciate some of the work put into these reps.

scottamc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/10
Where did you get the watch and how much? Thnx

Your right, there are a lot of small details that go into the watches that get under appreciated.

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
Thanks for the points. I have learned much from RWI and am trying to contribute material of value to others.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Thanks for posting this. Something else beyond Rolex, Omega and Pam.

Some Chinese have really gone to lengths to create such a nice dial.