• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breguet Tourbillon arrived with issues. How to open?

michelesanctis

Known Member
17/9/17
Cardiff, UK
Hi all,

I have ordered a Breguet Tourbillon from TS and it has arrived today. In QC photos all was perfect and I only noticed it after unpacking so must have happened on route to me (despite really good packaging).

Now, I have written to TS regarding the 2mm long speck of dust/plastic particle and the rotor that has just fallen off and waiting for their answer, but rather than sending the watch to China, I'd prefer to do it myself if not too difficult.
The problem is that I cannot open the bloody thing. So far I have only tried the silicone ball, but it won't budge. Of course there are no spots for opening tool like for TAG or Omega.
Does anyone know:
1) How to open the back/front of the watch?
2) Is reattaching the rotor a simple push into place job or involves more hassle?

Many thanks for help in advance.

View attachment 109536 View attachment 109537

craiguk

26/7/16
Sadly I can't offer any help but just wanted to say what a beauty you have there. Not sure I can see the dust spec well in the photo though.

Hope you get it sorted mate!

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
picture would help on this case. Also because all the tourbillon ive seen are manual not auto...

michelesanctis

Known Member
17/9/17
Cardiff, UK
I've sent it back to TS and it's fixed now :)
I am still waiting with shipping it back as I thought to get another watch as TS are covering shipping cost back to the UK, but I have just got gen Omega DSOTM Vintage Black so got to forget it now...