• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breguet coming in April

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
More pics on the caseback :)

Looks great!! Did you order it with the real crocodile strap option? Also did the box come with it or you bought that separately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chatwarm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/13
Looks great!! Did you order it with the real crocodile strap option? Also did the box come with it or you bought that separately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 The watch comes with leather strap: medium quality. The real 7057 has deep-dark blue leather strap but the one I got is black
2 I got the box separately from the authorized Breguet dealer in Bangkok. It's older version of Breguet's box. the one for genuine 7057 is the wooden box version
3 what I like about this rep is the real, function PR, on BOTH SIDES of the watch!
4 I dont know about other 7057 rep, but after fully, manually wound, the PR stays about 30 hours. And after letting the watch power fully depleted, the PR indicators only go down half-way. Just wondering if anyone come across this little problem?

Can't wait for the retrograde-second, Dual-time and Chrono versions of these Tradition rep, only if they will ever rep these :)

Reactions: vcappp

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
1 The watch comes with leather strap: medium quality. The real 7057 has deep-dark blue leather strap but the one I got is black
2 I got the box separately from the authorized Breguet dealer in Bangkok. It's older version of Breguet's box. the one for genuine 7057 is the wooden box version
3 what I like about this rep is the real, function PR, on BOTH SIDES of the watch!
4 I dont know about other 7057 rep, but after fully, manually wound, the PR stays about 30 hours. And after letting the watch power fully depleted, the PR indicators only go down half-way. Just wondering if anyone come across this little problem?

Can't wait for the retrograde-second, Dual-time and Chrono versions of these Tradition rep, only if they will ever rep these :)

Thanks for the detailed answer. I had only asked about the strap since puretime offers the option to purchase it with a real croc strap:

https://puretime03.com/breguet-21-1...e-leather-strap-for-tradition-7057bb-etc.html

Anyways, your watch looks great. Congrats

stoyania

15/4/16
rlxsub thanks rlxsub! How do you feel about the watch? on a scale or 1-10 (10 being a super-rep) where does it fit? 7-8?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
b656df8aa0fa44ebd7e1669f93ba1e7c.jpg

1054913a810718dcacbd205c7f4007ab.jpg

I don’t know all the flaws on this watch, nor do I care that much. It does feel surprisingly light, though. The rep strap looks and feels cheap. None of that is a big issue for me. The watch on the whole is very beautiful and, apart from the lightness, exudes quality. I might even add the SS version to my collection. I’m just waiting see how the unusual movement holds up to considerable use.

rlxsub

Horology Curious
15/2/17
rlxsub thanks rlxsub! How do you feel about the watch? on a scale or 1-10 (10 being a super-rep) where does it fit? 7-8?

Probably 8 considering the smaller bridge size and Some minor details.
However it has it’s merits and it seems to run reliable the past 2 weeks.
The guiloche dial is replicated to perfection, hands are perfect too.
The one i would really want is a rosé gold with silver dial and blueed screws, hope that ever comes out!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: AP_VC

rlxsub

Horology Curious
15/2/17
Probably 8 considering the smaller bridge size and Some minor details.
However it has it’s merits and it seems to run reliable the past 2 weeks.
The guiloche dial is replicated to perfection, hands are perfect too.
The one i would really want is a rosé gold with silver dial and blueed screws, hope that ever comes out!!

I owned a 7027 once, comes scary close at Some levels, link on my IG:
Deus X Machina (@__dxm__) | Instagram photos videos http://www.pictaram.net/user/610174853 #instagramposts

Reactions: d3xophen