• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breguet coming in April

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Here's an older gif I found on my imgur account. I hosted it on picr.me, but the frame rate dropped.

VNgppe.gif

Reactions: DiverFan

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Here's an older gif I found on my imgur account. I hosted it on picr.me, but the frame rate dropped.

VNgppe.gif
Wow! This is just awesome. I really like the style and design of this watch. However I don't see any social occasion that I can wear it. Where do you go with this one?

Reactions: stoyania

Rolly123

17/11/18
Does anyone have the Tradition 7057 in Rose gold? Wondering how the colour is holding up and whether you'd recommend? So far I've only seen photos of the dark grey or silver coloured ones.

​​​​​

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
Does anyone have the Tradition 7057 in Rose gold? Wondering how the colour is holding up and whether you'd recommend? So far I've only seen photos of the dark grey or silver coloured ones.

​​​​​

I have it but I haven't worn it enough to make the colour fade. I actually regret getting the rose gold case. The watch is so light that it feels like it's made of plastic, and getting it in rose gold makes it feel more fake than it already is.

Rolly123

17/11/18
Thanks to all those that helped with pictures, comments and GIFs,. My rose gold Tradition just arrived and man its an absolute beauty! I've tried on the gen in the boutique and also own a gen Breguet (white gold), and this really does feel so luxurious!

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
Thanks to all those that helped with pictures, comments and GIFs,. My rose gold Tradition just arrived and man its an absolute beauty! I've tried on the gen in the boutique and also own a gen Breguet (white gold), and this really does feel so luxurious!

Are your gen breguets comparable in weight? I'm used to large APs and daytonas and my rose gold tradition feels like it's made of paper due to its low weight.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
what are you linking to? It just goes to general search and the brand.

A rep being sold as a gen, but it's probably been taken down or sold since the original post was almost two years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolly123

17/11/18
Are your gen breguets comparable in weight? I'm used to large APs and daytonas and my rose gold tradition feels like it's made of paper due to its low weight.

My gen Classique 5277 with strap is 65g, same as this rep tradition with the strap - albeit the Classique is only 38mm wide and thinner

The tradition feels a bit less robust, but not a huge difference

joshslo86

Horology Curious
7/12/16
I wish some factory would take on repping a Classique 7137. A suitable movement is already available (st1780) and that's like the biggest part of the job. It's such a lovely piece. PFA.
f1151c1f29d1084525be521517bf8a49.jpg

Reactions: thumbsarehandy

QuachThePhuc

Horology Curious
9/2/21
I wish some factory would take on repping a Classique 7137. A suitable movement is already available (st1780) and that's like the biggest part of the job. It's such a lovely piece. PFA.
f1151c1f29d1084525be521517bf8a49.jpg
Would be very nice indeed. Replicating the guilloche may be an issue as most of the beauty of the watch is there. Tbh I dont mind a version in enamel dial in the same lay out though, would imagine they can do better enamel dials than guilloche

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: joshslo86