Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New Breguet coming in April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep on chrono24 - reported!
    https://www.chrono24.co.uk/breguet/t...-id9945566.htm

Comment

Hi is the https://www.breguet.com/en/timepieces/tradition/7097 available anywhere?

Comment

what is the strap size for this tradition?

Comment

Originally posted by d3xophen View Post
          what is the strap size for this tradition?
          22mm at the lug, 16mm buckle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

not 21?

Comment

Originally posted by d3xophen View Post
              not 21?
              I ordered 22mm and it fit perfectly

This was 20mm

Comment

Originally posted by ssouthall6 View Post

I really appreciate your photos and input throughout this thread. I know it's asking a lot, but I don't suppose there's any chance you could load a brief video so that we can see the movement in action? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolly123 View Post

I really appreciate your photos and input throughout this thread. I know it's asking a lot, but I don't suppose there's any chance you could load a brief video so that we can see the movement in action? Thanks!
                  but there is PLENTY of videos of it online?

Comment

Originally posted by Bendori View Post
                    but there is PLENTY of videos of it online?
                    Videos of the rep? I saw earlier in this forum another user posted a link to a Google drive account with a different colour model - but I particularly wanted to see the silver and black one. I

f you can point me in the direction of the videos I would really appreciate it. I've seen the ultra slow motion one on Puretime but curious how it looks in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolly123 View Post

Here you go

https://youtu.be/3hVid2Opamk

Comment

Originally posted by dadog13 View Post
                        Legend, thank you!

Comment

I’m getting QC pics for 7057 black dial silver bezel and there are marks on the left bridge. Previous one had on both. I wanted to ask you guys if the ones you got has them too so that I know how to move forward

thanks

https://imgur.com/a/eQAlCHY

Comment

Originally posted by loukasvyntra View Post
                            I’m getting QC pics for 7057 black dial silver bezel and there are marks on the left bridge. Previous one had on both. I wanted to ask you guys if the ones you got has them too so that I know how to move forward

thanks

https://imgur.com/a/eQAlCHY

Mine has a small mark under the PR. I sent it to Tomrep to see if he could clean it. He's doing a few projects for me at the minute, don't think he's started on it

Comment

Should I nit pick here or proceed with green lighting the TD? Does it seem noticeable to you?

Comment

I've been very happy with my Breguet. It's a V1. I've seen the gen up close and I don't think many could distinguish them unless they have them side to side. There are many differences but only trained eyes could spot them immediately. The only thing I can't stand is how featherweight it is. I cannot find much information about how much the gen weights, but the rep feels like, i don't know, less than 60 grams?
                                Gen: Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · IWC Top Gun 3799 Double Chronograph
                                Franken: AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 Gold Wrapped 'Paul Newman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' Silver · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' Black
                                Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP Volcano · AP Diver · AP Bumblebee · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona Ceramic Grey · Rolex Daytona Ceramic White · Breguet 7057 RG

Comment

Working...
                                X