• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Type XX - Rep List

alexjjay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/13
Hey guys!

I was looking for a Breguet Type XX rep modern or vintage. Do you know who else sells them now, besides puretime, it would be good to have an up to date list here of sellers/models?

Thanks for looking!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
kingsr The watch in hand is very disappointing. The stainless steel for the case and bracelet looks to be very low quality. Any of the GF or HF Breitling's look great and match the Gen's in color and polish. The only way I can describe it is the steel looks grayish. I have bought 3 different Breguet watches, all were disappointing.

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
kingsr The watch in hand is very disappointing. The stainless steel for the case and bracelet looks to be very low quality. Any of the GF or HF Breitling's look great and match the Gen's in color and polish. The only way I can describe it is the steel looks grayish. I have bought 3 different Breguet watches, all were disappointing.

Thank You very much for the feedback !!

Breguet type XX and XXI are among my favourite watches ever, but it seems not worth buying in rep.

If i may ask, which are the 2 other Breguet reps that you bought ?

I ask you this because i also love the Breguet Classique and Marine, these reps seems to be much more high Quality....or am i wrong ?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I think the classic is the best Breguet I bought but not up to the level I was expecting. The Marine I would say OK and my 4th Breguet is the Breguet Tradition 7057 SF Black Skeleton is OK. Overall I was expecting the quality of GF's watches. All were a disappointment. The XX was the worst. The stainless steel was of such low quality the color is grayish when compared to my Breitling's from GF or the other better factories. If you lower your expectations you will be satisfied. Every time a new Breguet Rep was released I was buying it. I won't be first in line anymore.

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
Wow, this Type XX is really awesome!

It has a 7750 movement, is correct?
How is the quality?

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Does this have the awful "twenty one 27 jevels" typo on the rotor?

Last edited: