• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breguet are you wearing today?

Vinvin7

Known Member
11/2/13
Similar to other forums, I thought it would be a good idea to post pics of this incredible brand.
I know replicas must improve, but there are high end replicas with real tourbillon movements very close to the gen counterparts. There are many fantasy replicas and other low end with limited quality, but if we are able to revitalize this brand forum, may be (just may be) replica factories begin to pay attention to this quasi forgotten brand that sincerely deserves a place among the three or four big names (Vacheron Constantin, Patek Philip and may be Audemars Piguet and A.Lange Sohne)

Lets begin with this Classique Chronograph Moonphase

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

Vinvin7

Known Member
11/2/13
Lets continue with a rep of the model 5307 (now descatolgued), with fake tourbillon.

IMG_1051.JPG

IMG_1052.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

Vinvin7

Known Member
11/2/13
And finally a fantasy rep with no gen counterpart. The most similar model would be the 7717.

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

IMG_1157.JPG

Vinvin7

Known Member
11/2/13
Hello Wingnut. Very nice watch and very similar to gen.
Have you had any problems with the tourbillon? Is it reliable?
Hard decision to get such an expensive replica and have early problems with the tourbillon that no local watchsmith is going to be able to fix.
How is the quality of the crystal? Do you think it has AR coating? And how about the quality of the strap?
Thanks

Legion

2/3/15
Very nice collection.
[MENTION=45225]WingNut[/MENTION], where did you get yours?

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Hello Wingnut. Very nice watch and very similar to gen.
Have you had any problems with the tourbillon? Is it reliable?
Hard decision to get such an expensive replica and have early problems with the tourbillon that no local watchsmith is going to be able to fix.
How is the quality of the crystal? Do you think it has AR coating? And how about the quality of the strap?
Thanks

No issues...it has been a great watch, keeps good time, winds smooth. Crystal is good, the strap is typical rep...I need a nice croc to finish it off...just haven't gotten around to it.

Very nice collection.
@WingNut, where did you get yours?

Got this in a M2M deal long ago...I think the TD's can still get it. It's a great looking watch in person...this is a video taken by the guy I got it from...

Vinvin7

Known Member
11/2/13
Tourbillon is hypnotic. It is the pinnacle of the mechanical complication
I have to get one. May be Messidor 5335
big.jpg

The Classique Complication 5317

big1.jpg

Or the Classique Complication 3357

big2.jpg

Which i consider most accurate to gen

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Not a single Type XX here? These are discontinued I think now.

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
Gorgeous pic!

"Breguet: for when even two different types of guilloche isn't enough for your dial"