• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet 4199 photoshoot

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
So... i got my Breguet 4199 and i've got to shoot it.
Hope you like the result...
About the set:
canon 7d with 2 flashes and umbrellas:

Thanks for watching ;)

Last edited:

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Gorgeous watch, nice pics ! :)
And actually it seems pretty good vs the gen, which is not a rule for Breguet reps.

Ubercai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/12
first picture i would think a bit overexposed. tune it down a little to see the details inside the watch. maybe adjust your lighting position so there won't be direct reflection from the skeleton movement to the lens. that will add some depth to the picture and get the watch to "pop out".

You did a great job on the last picture.

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
WOW Me gusta olot !!!! Gorgeous pics and awesome watch ! Wear it well :)

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
first picture i would think a bit overexposed. tune it down a little to see the details inside the watch. maybe adjust your lighting position so there won't be direct reflection from the skeleton movement to the lens. that will add some depth to the picture and get the watch to "pop out".

You did a great job on the last picture.

Thanks for the feedback. yes, the first photo intended to be "flat" as a "cover" for the other photos :)

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Nice pictures and beautiful watch. Look forward to seeing more of your watches.

jstefanop

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/5/13
Thanks! already in contact with ryan :)

BTW how do you like it...does it look and function in person as good as it looks in pics?

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Thanks! already in contact with ryan :)

BTW how do you like it...does it look and function in person as good as it looks in pics?
Hi, yes, i love it! it my everyday watch now... it looks great and it works great.
This is my first rep, so i don't have something to compare to, but i compare it other gens i have and its great.

jstefanop

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/5/13
Anyone know which chinese tourbillion movement this watch uses?