• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Classique Chronograph reps

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Hi,

Breguet is the brand that grew on me the most since my discovered passion for watches, there is something about their watches that is truly unique in my opinion.

I am looking to purchase a classique chronograph rep, either a 5237 in steel as shown below (dot marker at 9 and 3) or a 3237 (Roman numbers at 9 and 3 partially eaten by subdials) as shown below too.

5237 (dot marker at 9 and 3)
FiE17.jpg

3237 (Roman numbers at 9 and 3 partially eaten by subdials)
2i59e.jpg

I have seen on Bonessey's very informative thread and a few non TD's websites that they have been repped but I am not sure they are still being made.

However before I bother the TDs with questions I wanted to know if gen straps could be fitted on the breguet rep cases as this will determine if I want one or not.

If I remember well the cases on the gens are respectively 36 and 37 but from what I understood the reps both have bigger cases.

So would anyone happen to know the sizes of cases for these reps and the required strap size to fit their lugs?

Thank you for your precious help,

Doud

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
you can buy the watch you want... then go and find a strap to your liking. I would not do it the other way around because you might not actually find the watch :lol: go annoy the TDs... I'd ask some smaller dealer like InTime to help you source one if its not readily in stock

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
you can buy the watch you want... then go and find a strap to your liking. I would not do it the other way around because you might not actually find the watch :lol: go annoy the TDs... I'd ask some smaller dealer like InTime to help you source one if its not readily in stock

Thank you for your quick reply and your advices.

You are right, this is what I would normally do but at the moment I have access to a couple of gen straps of certain sizes at very interesting prices and this watch would
only be of interest to me if one of those straps could fit it, as soon as I get confirmation it does, you can trust me to be on all our TDs asses, Ryan the first till they can source it.