• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Should I order

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Feel free to read the reviews from trusty time. And yes that’s Andrews website.

Reactions: P..DR..D

WatchNuTT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/19
So I was reading more reviews many positive but alot are negative as well saying how the Andrew scammed them. Any help from members?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
So I was reading more reviews many positive but alot are negative as well saying how the Andrew scammed them. Any help from members?

simply put, Andrew is a TD for a reason, people who claimed they got scammed are usually people who screwed up when ordering or didn’t know the process. Buy with confidence from TT

Last edited:

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Andrew is very helpful and has always answered my questions (no matter how dumb they have been!) Last purchase was FAST!!!!

There have been a bunch of "Trusty is a scam" posts---none of them are true. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT "Google" his --or any --TD sites.

Amazes me how many people still do even after it is posted all over RWI.

Reactions: kavorca1

WatchNuTT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/19
So do I contact him on here or order from website
go easy on my guys new on here

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
So do I contact him on here or order from website
go easy on my guys new on here

Always ask here 1st to see availability of a watch. When you get a yes it is, then you order on a site. And please don't use some left payment option like a Crypto Currency that no one has heard of. Use a Credit Card that works best for me. And keep an eye on the card as Trusty is not the company that processes payments. So just keep en eye.

p.S Credit Cards do have a different price usually $25 more or so do to processing and different conversion on the currency.

Then once you order wait patiently and don't nag or keep asking where is my watch. It will take time.

also go read up on QC photos and other stuff.