• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to buy from me, price list & terms and conditions *please read carefully*

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Jules

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
Supporter
6/1/13
To order a custom strap, please pm here or send me an email to [email protected]

I will work with you to find and create the perfect strap for your watch.

Payment can be made via Paypal or E-interac for Canadian customers.

Please allow a few weeks for your strap to be made. I always make my best to keep this in reasonable time frame but sometimes i'm more loaded with orders or have a busy schedule at work.

One thing you can be sure is that full attention is given to every strap i make. I do not make cheap or fast strap.

I take my time, crafting them one by one with quality materials and using only hand tools as per tradition.

Time frame will be given at the moment of order. Don't worry, you won't be waiting for months unless it's a very special product ;)

PRICE LIST (price in usd$)

All straps include worldwide shipping but please read carefully

Canada and Conus INCLUDE tracking

Rest of the world will be shipped via airmail but DOESN'T include tracking as Canada Post charge about 35$ extra just for this. For this reason, loss of the strap won't be my responsability unless you pay for tracking as i can't verify if you did received it or not.

AP straps range from 169$ to 229$ depending on materials
Fitted Panerai straps are the same as AP since the process is the same, 169$ to 229$

Regular straps (that doesn't require special inserts) will go as this:

- alligator : 199$
- toads : 165$
- ostrich legs: 165$
- python : 179$
- canvas : 135$
- calf : 165$
- french goat: 165$
- real vintage leather will depend on what is needed so please ask me for a quote

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Nothing complicated here, just common sense.
If you order a particular strap with something unusual like candy pink alligator let's say and i have to special order it and you decide to cancel it before being shipped, there will be no refund. Leathers are very expensive and when it's something unusual, i can't sell it in a reasonable time frame to at least break even with the cost of the skin.

Please read the shipping term for worldwide shipping

And that's pretty much all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.