• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to my section

M.Jules

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
Supporter
6/1/13
Hi everyone!

My name is Jonathan and i'm happy to be able to offer you my straps as an official supporting vendor here!

To make a story short, i started out back in june 2012, when my son was born, to make some straps for myself.

I've always been creative and handy so why not try to make my own?

Having time to kill while my son was asleep, i tried some.

Ok... the first ones weren't very good as i never worked with leather before. I've watched many videos, read pretty much everything i could find and off to the work bench again to try some new techniques.

Time has passed, and after about 400 straps or so, my work is up to what it is now and constantly evolving with new stuff and techniques.

I do this on my spare time as a hobby (wich has grown to a quite serious one i must say!) since i have my own career as well that require quite alot of my time too.

I try to offer a wide variety of skins and hides that are somewhat quite... exotic!

The range goes to regular cowhide to exotics like cane toads and alligator, without forgetting the real vintage stuff that i can get my hands on.

I do not limit myself to these, if you don't see what you would like, simply ask and i'll do my best to find it.

For people who may ask, i'm located in Quebec, Canada, near Montreal and i speak french as well so don't be shy if you prefer your transaction to be in french

All the straps can be shipped worldwide.

All the pics i take are being uploaded on instagram, http://instagram.com/bondtailored

So if you want to see more of my work, IG is definitly the place to go.

Thanks everyone and thanks to the RWI staff to allow me such a privilege to be here! Such a nice place to be!

Best,

Jonathan

Last edited:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Good to see you as a vendor here. great straps

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
One of the first M2M watches I bought came with a Bond tailored strap it was excellent two years ago and is still excellent today. Congratulations on your section here at RWI.

Maxsky

6/3/12
Welcome as a vendor and hope to see some of your good works in pictures here :)

BryanS

Looking Around
11/2/17
great looking work! I was checking out your photo thread and you've got some fantastic looking stuff

zedleppelin13

Known Member
21/4/14
Welcome, although a bit late, to RWI. It's nice to see a Qc resident vendor in here. You have a great looking gallery. Nice work!

M.Jules

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
Supporter
6/1/13
Hey are you still making straps , very curious

Hi mate!

Been a while i haven't been on the forums but yes, i still make them :)

Feel free to send me a pm if you need anything

Cheers!