• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bathyscaphe Mokarran green dial

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
my QC's just showed up today. Terrific...anyone know why this beauty isn't listed anywhere except Trusty? I found this odd. I imagine more people would buy it if they even know it's available...

Reactions: P..DR..D

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Most TD aren't updating their website because of the raids. They just don't border. But they probably can get it also.

Also Andrew had many "exclusive" for unknown reason. I have been buying from him for about 15 years and he is always one of the first to update his website.

Last edited:
Reactions: tortuga368

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
How reliable is the movement and how easy it is to find parts? I had one of these once I remember the rotor being a little loud. Is this basically a pimped up A21J so it runs at 28800bph?

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
Have any of you who ordered this watch received it yet? Would love some feedback as I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered

Philip.a.Coin

26/9/18
My TD said that my watch will be delayed because of the raids.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Have any of you who ordered this watch received it yet? Would love some feedback as I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered

Got mine last week. It has an impressive dial. Very nice rep.
Only thing not so great is the sail strap (free rubber one is actually good) but the rep itseft is one of the nicest I had in my many years.

Reactions: tortuga368

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
Got mine last week. It has an impressive dial. Very nice rep.
Only thing not so great is the sail strap (free rubber one is actually good) but the rep itseft is one of the nicest I had in my many years.

thanks! good to know

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20

Can you tell me the strap width at the lugs? I'm thinking I'll get a nato strap since that's what the gen comes with anyways...Thanks

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Can you tell me the strap width at the lugs? I'm thinking I'll get a nato strap since that's what the gen comes with anyways...Thanks

The lug width is 23mm and the watch come with curved spring bar. So you will need a 24mm nato strap since 22 you will see the springbar (and since the watch is all black, it's very obvious and ugly)

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
The lug width is 23mm and the watch come with curved spring bar. So you will need a 24mm nato strap since 22 you will see the springbar (and since the watch is all black, it's very obvious and ugly)

Excellent! Very helpful. Never used nato before

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I actually find this watch look insane on a brown leather strap, but I had to switch since the weather is super hot and I will destroy the strap in days :p

I think many strap combo will look good on this one

Reactions: Philip.a.Coin

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
Watch arrived today and I see what you’re saying. Dial is so great looking, would look good with many strap combos like you say

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jacklarssen

Known Member
11/6/21
Please mr, i also noticed on the trusty sample pics that the caseback is numbered on / 05, gen is a random number on / 50 have they rectified on the stock watches you got? MANY THANKS.

Reactions: Hoooch

reklamezonen

30/7/13
Anybody know if the caseback number is fixed?

Love this Watch, but Holding back buying this piece because of the caseback.

Last edited:

reklamezonen

30/7/13
thank you for the picture.

can see that they have not fixed it.
on the back there should be from No. 01/50 pieces.

but it's a nice watch and it speaks for itself.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited: